When water becomes contaminated, it may no longer be safe to drink, nor to use in food preparation. What happens when this occurs at your business or within your community? Because it can take days or even weeks to resolve a water contamination issue, you will likely need to arrange for potable water delivery in the meantime.
That’s where Davis Water Service comes in. Our company boasts more than 40 years as a leading water delivery service, and we are pleased to offer potable water on an emergency basis. If you ever experience contaminated water or any other disruption to your usual water source, we welcome you to contact us directly.
Causes of Contaminated Water
There are a number of potential factors that can contaminate your water supply. Some of the most common examples include:
- Industrial waste runoff
- Mining activity
- Marine dumping
- Accidental oil leakage
- Leakage from sewage lines
- Chemical pesticides and fertilizers that permeate the water supply
Any one of these issues could lead to water that is no longer safe for consumption. If an issue like this impacts your business or community, Davis Water Service can supply you with the clean, healthy drinking water you need until the underlying issue is resolved.
Our Emergency Water Services
Davis Water Service provides emergency water deliveries to clients whose usual water supply has been disrupted by flooding, hurricanes, contamination, or a rupture to the main city water line.
We obtain potable water from municipal suppliers, ensuring that it’s high-quality and safe to drink or to use in food preparation. We can deploy our water delivery trucks on a rapid-response basis, arriving to address your water shortage as expediently as possible.
We are pleased to furnish convenient, cost-effective solutions to clients whose water has become contaminated. Reach out to us if you have any additional questions about our capabilities.
Who We Serve
Davis Water Service is pleased to provide emergency, potable water deliveries to commercial and municipal clients. We have had the pleasure of assisting neighborhoods plus entire towns and cities, as well as businesses beset by a water contamination problem.
We prioritize the emergency needs of our clients, which means those we serve first are hospitals, nursing homes, and other medical facilities. We have also been the source of potable water to tobacco companies, railroads, power companies, food processing plants, manufacturing centers, data centers, and beyond.
Why Choose Davis Water Service
There are a number of reasons why clients choose Davis Water Service to supply them with emergency water reserves.
- We are a family-owned business with decades of experience. In that time, we have developed a reputation for professionalism, promptness, and reliability.
- Davis Water Supply emphasizes excellent customer service. We are proud of the relationships we forge with our clients.
- We are also committed to punctuality. Our clients know that Davis Water Supply always shows up when we say we will.
- We boast better technology, facilities, and personnel than any other company in our industry. We are truly the leaders in emergency water delivery.
- With our network of potable water filling stations, we are able to serve clients across the eastern part of the United States.
We are proud to be dependable partners for clients facing water contamination or other disruptions.
Get Emergency Water Relief
If your water source has become contaminated, we welcome you to seek convenient, cost-effective remedies. The first step is giving us a call. Davis Water Service is a trustworthy water delivery company, and we would love to help you in your time of need. Contact Davis Water Service whenever you have a time-sensitive water delivery need.