It’s easy to take clean, clear, sanitary drinking water for granted. You turn on your faucet, and there it is.
But sometimes, events can happen that disrupt your regular water supply, and leave you without water that’s fit for drinking. For example, natural disasters like hurricanes and floods can disrupt your municipal water source. A city main line break may leave many residential and commercial customers without water. And, your primary water source can also become contaminated, due to any number of environmental factors.
Sometimes, these issues may take days or even weeks to resolve. In the meantime, the best thing you can do is arrange for an emergency delivery of potable water. Davis Water Service is proud to supply potable water to commercial and municipal clients in Lakeland, Florida, and the surrounding region.
What is Potable Water
When we talk about potable water, what exactly are we referring to?
Essentially, this just means water that’s safe to drink and to use in food preparation.
Davis Water Service obtains potable water from qualified, municipal water sources, which ensures that the water we deliver as part of our emergency relief efforts is always of fairly high quality. Certainly, this potable water helps our clients maintain normal, day-to-day operations until their usual water supply is resolved.
The Advantages of Potable Water Delivery in Lakeland
Davis Water Service has provided emergency water deliveries to hospitals, nursing homes, dialysis centers, power stations, railroads, and beyond. Additionally, we supply potable water to municipal clients, which may mean neighborhoods, master-planned communities, or even entire towns and cities.
For these clients, potable water is non-negotiable; if the normal water supply is disrupted for any reason, it’s critical to find a short-term replacement.
Arranging for a rapid-response, emergency delivery of potable water may make the most sense, for a number of reasons:
- It’s cost-effective. In the short-term, it may seem easier to simply stock up on bottled water. This works fine if your water disruption just lasts for a day or so, but if it’s an extended issue, then a potable water hook-up is actually going to be the more affordable way to go.
- It’s convenient. Companies like Davis Water Service can provide pumps that make it really easy to dispense water as needed. We can furnish multiple pumps as necessary. Simply put, this is a highly convenient way to ensure everyone who needs to get water can do so.
- It’s customizable. Before we dispatch our delivery trucks, we’ll take the time to assess the situation to make certain we are sending the right amount of water and the right types of pumps. In short, we supply potable water solutions that suit your needs.
- These are just a few of the benefits of choosing potable water delivery from a company like Davis Water Service.
Why Davis Water Service?
As you consider your potable water needs in Lakeland, Florida, we invite you to choose Davis Water Service. Here are just a few of the things that set us apart:
- We are a family-owned company with decades of experience in water delivery.
- We boast best-in-class filling stations, trucks, hoses, and other technologies.
- We are renowned for our outstanding customer service.
- We have a reputation for punctuality; we show up when we say we will.
- We assist commercial and municipal clients of all kinds.
If you ever find yourself in need of potable water, reach out to Davis Water Service. We can get you the relief you need as expediently, as conveniently, and as cost-effectively as possible. To learn more, please contact our office in Lakeland, Florida at any time.